Lost Property from Gala Day 2016.
- Wedding Ring.
- Mobile Phone.
- Child’s Navy Blue Hooded Sweatshirt.
- White “Algarve” logo skip cap.
- Child’s Green/Yellow “Oregon” logo Hooded Sweatshirt.
- Child’s Light Blue “Stage Skool” logo Hooded Sweatshirt.
- Child’s Dark Blue Quechua Hooded fleece lined Sweatshirt.
- Child’s Dark Blue sun hat with white love hearts on & red band.
- Girls light purple pastel coloured hand bag & purse (No ID).
To claim any item please contact www.balernochildrensgala.org.uk or call Chris Ryan on 07836 599 890
Well, that is it for another year. We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.
If you would like to learn more about what’s involved in putting Gala together, or you are thinking of joining us, or if you have any feedback, good, bad or anything else, why not come along to our AGM.
The date has been confirmed for Friday 17th June at 7.30pm in the Grey Horse Pub on Main Street, Balerno.
Alternatively, feel free to send us an email with any comments on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some background on the gala
The Balerno Children’s Gala takes place each year around the end of May and beginning of June and is a fantastic community event arranged for, and on behalf of, the children and families of Balerno.
It encompasses a week long programme of activities which all the children of Balerno are welcome to take part in and culminates in Gala Day. This fun filled day normally consists of some main attractions, a range of other activities along with numerous stalls and sideshows.
This website has been designed to provide you with as much information as possible about the Gala.